Its popularity is increasing, and many companies have started producing them. Powerbanks usually come in many different shapes, sizes, variations, and prices.
Choosing the right power bank for you can be a difficult task. Knowing all the different specifications, you can easily choose the best one for your particular use.
Points to Consider Before Buying Best Power Banks in India
There are many different points you should consider before buying the best power banks. Here are the most important ones.
- Charge capacity: One of the major points is to check its charge capacity. For a complete charge, the power bank capacity must be a little bit more than that of the device that has to be charged.
- Size & weight: Size and weight also play very important when you are buying a power bank, especially when you are going to use it while traveling. Remember, the greater the capacity of the power bank the larger and heavier it will be and vice versa.
- Power bank output charges current: Before buying must check at what rate it can deliver the charge. So if you want fast charging, you should buy a power bank with a high output current. If your phone or device can’t take the maximum current, don’t worry, it will only take that much that it can handle.
- Leads: Remember, not every power bank comes with leads, either for charging devices from the power bank or for charging the power bank itself. In the case of budget power banks, you will probably not get leads with Powerbank, assuming you will provide your own.
- A number of output USB Ports: If the number of output USB ports is more than one it is better for you in case you have multiple devices.
- Warranty: Always prefer to buy power banks which come in warranty for in case if they stopped working, you will get a new one or will get your money back.
Web Story:– Best Power Banks
Bonus Tip: The batteries in tablets have much larger batteries, so you’ll also need a much bigger power bank if you have to charge a tablet.
Here is our list of the Top 10 Best Power Banks in India which we have prepared for you all:
1. MI 3i 20000mAh Power Bank:
With this 20000mAh Power Bank from MI 3i, you’ll have plenty of extra juice to get through the day without running out of power. Not only does this reliable device quickly charge your phone using either a micro USB or USB-C cable (charging time is about 6.9 hours), but it also comes with an 18W Fast Charging feature that will help make sure you stay powered up throughout the day. Add in its triple port output (Micro USB input port + 2 USB output ports) so you can charge up to three devices at once, and its advanced 12 Layer chip protection that provides additional safety against damage and wears and tear
2. Xiaomi Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer 2i power bank:
Xiaomi power banks are ultra-slim & lightweight at just 245 grams and can be easily carried around in your pocket or bag. It comes with Dual USB output and can charge two devices at the same time.
Also Read – Best Fast Charger for Android in India
3. Croma 18W Fast Charge Powerbank:
Get undivided power when you need it most. With 10000mAh capacity, this power bank will keep you going all day long. And charging your devices is easy with the included USB-A to USB-C cable and compatible charger.
The durable anti-scratch aluminum casing and elegant rounded curves make this power bank perfect for everyday use. Don’t miss out on the chance to get undivided power when you need it most
Croma 18W Fast Charge Power Bank comes with an 18-month warranty and is Made in India.
keep scrolling for the Best Power Banks in India.
4. Ambrane 20000mAh Lithium Polymer:
It has a premium rubberized finish, high-capacity polymer battery, and dual input and dual output. The battery has a very compact design.
5. SYSKA P1016B Power Pocket 100 10000 mAh power bank:
Syska power banks have Dual USB output. The power bank also has long battery life. The device has advanced current shunt/overcharging and discharging protection. It comes with a 6 months warranty and weighs only 285 grams which makes it easy to carry.
6. URBN 10000 mAh Lithium Power Bank:
URBN 10000mAH power bank is the perfect companion for your daily charging needs. Specially created for today’s smart devices, the Lithium-ion battery pack can be recharged a thousand times over and charges quickly too. With an output of 2.4A and 5V, your phone will be ready in no time! It also comes with dual USB ports so you can charge two devices at once
With its minimalistic design and lightweight build, URBN 10000 mAh Power Bank is as convenient as it is stylish.
7. Realme 20000 mAh Power Bank:
When you’re out for a fun night with friends, don’t worry about your phone dying when the battery is low! Just plug in this power bank and enjoy high-speed charging on the go. With a whopping 18W output, you can recharge your device quickly and safely. Not to mention, it comes with three charging ports so you can charge up to three devices at once.
Charge up for a night out on the town or make it through a busy workday without worrying about your device running out of juice. The Realme 20000 mAh Power Bank is here to keep you powered up!
Continue reading the Best Power Banks in India, just two left.
8. Ambrane 10000 mAh Power Bank:
Need to charge your phone and tablet at the same time? Then you need Ambrane 10000 mAh Power Bank. This power bank is packed with a 10000mAh capacity for efficient charging of multiple devices. Not only does it have a Power Delivery Technology that can charge your device quickly, but also has 1 USB port and 1 Type C port for output so you can charge 2 devices at the same time.
In addition, this power bank is compatible with all devices that can be charged via USB or Type C port so you’ll be able to use it on any device! With this powerful and reliable power bank in hand, you’ll never have to worry about running out of battery again!
9. Syska 20000 mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank:
Syska 20000 mAh Power Bank is a must-have power bank to go with your phone while touring, hiking, or camping. With its 10000-say output and 400 charge cycles, you can be assured of getting power when you need it most.
Holding a full charge for over 10 hours will give you the peace of mind that you’ll never run out of juice when you need it most.
10. Croma 10W Fast Charge 10000mAh Power Bank:
It is a power bank for all occasions. Whether you are traveling for work or leisure, it comes in handy. This one can be your companion at home too and your phone will never run out of charge, again.
Benefits of using a power bank:
- It’s very useful when you have a long power cut at your home or you are in no electricity area.
- No charging disturbance while chatting.
- Travel freely without worrying about the phone’s battery.
- It provides faster charging as these are high-powered devices.
- Power banks provide freedom to use your smartphone without worrying about its battery.
Conclusion | Best Power Banks in India
As there are a lot of the best Power Banks in India available in the market, it can be so tempting to grab any cheap product you find. And you can get some very affordable best power banks inclusive of all the necessary safety features from well-known companies from our list.
Hopefully, all your questions regarding the best power bank are been solved. If you still have some doubts regarding power banks, let us know, we would love to answer them.